24 May 2009

She takes her work very seriously.

Any cat person knows that cats love suitcases, and mine are more than happy to fit the stereotype. I got this one out this morning and Giselle has been guarding it all day. Every time I went in my room with the intention of packing, there she was, either snoozing or sitting on it. And I'm one of those people who can't dsiturb a sleeping cat unless absolutely necessary.

I know, I've been a bad blogger lately. I've been alternating between being swamped at work and being tired out from being swamped. And maybe this place isn't new or exciting enough anymore to take many pictures. It's been almost a year already! But summer is here, so that should yield plenty of opportunities to photograph subjects other than Zellie and Pumpkin. Sorry, sweet fuzzballs.

Why is the suitcase out? I'm flying to Denver tomorrow morning for work for a market visit. I'll be back late on Wednesday if spring thunderstorms don't get in my way. Then I'll be back at work for a day, and on Friday I'm driving to Michigan. Yaaaaay, Michigan!

One more gratuitous cat picture...

1 comment:

_ said...

Is there really such a thing as a gratuitous cat picture? I think not!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...